My Beautiful Hometown; Nurul Isnaini Ramadhani (28)

 


My name is Nurul Isnaini Ramadhani, I was born in a village that is so beautiful, the natural scenery is soothing at all times and becomes an inspiration in every step and enthusiasm in facing tomorrow. I live in the Kemantren village Rt 05 Rw 02, Purwosari district. My hometown is a comfortable and peaceful area, the air is cool and the people are friendly and have a family spirit.




This very beautiful natural state with as long as the eye sees the green expanse of rice plants as if to bring peace to the mind.



We also have a beautiful river that people usually use for bathing and washing clothes.



Mosque Al Huda is a place of worship and prayer in my hometown, the dome is quite beautiful which provides more comfort for people who worship here.



My hometown also has a boarding school called Al Inayah. Al Inayah is a boarding school in Purwosari which is very comfortable, beautiful and modern. It is not surprising that people study at the Al Inayah Islamic boarding school.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

purpose and objective and agreement and disagreement

LABEL